First in Technology Innovation
Millennium has developed proprietary methodologies that provide some of the fastest and most reliable urine and oral fluid (saliva) test results in the nation. Our test results are delivered generally within one business day from our receipt of specimen. Unlike some industry peers, Millennium provides health care professionals with choices:
- Individual test selection as opposed to a pre-set panels
- Single quantitative test using LC-MS/MS
Millennium uses liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry (LC-MS/MS) for quantitative testing. The higher sensitivity of LC-MS/MS allows for better detection of specific drugs and metabolites using a minimal volume (1-2mL useable urine) of specimen. The need for specimen re-tests due to insufficient quantity is virtually eliminated.
Additional benefits of LC-MS/MS
- High specificity- identifies individual drugs and their metabolites versus drug classes only
- High sensitivity- allows for testing at lower cutoff levels for better detection rate
- High accuracy- less susceptible to false positive and false negative results
Extensive Laboratory Credentialing
As a national lab operating in all 50 states, Millennium maintains full licensing and accreditations including Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) certification. The laboratory is accredited by the College of American Pathologists (CAP), requiring the highest proficiency testing standards in the industry. Millennium is also accredited by the Joint Commission. We also adhere to all applicable federal and state laws, rules and regulations.
Toll Free 877.451.3534