By accessing the website at http://www.millenniumhealth.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright, patent, trademark and all other applicable laws.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily view or download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Millennium Health’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Millennium Health’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- use for any other purpose without the express written permission of Millennium Health
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Millennium Health at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Millennium Health’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Millennium Health makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Millennium Health does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- If you are a patient or healthcare consumer, you should not use information found on this site to replace a relationship with your physician or other healthcare professional and should not rely on that information as professional medical advice. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider concerning questions you have regarding a medical condition, and before starting, stopping or modifying any treatment or medication. In the case of a health emergency, seek immediate assistance from emergency personnel. Never delay obtaining medical advice or disregard medical advice because of something you have or have not read on this site.
4. Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL MILLENNIUM HEALTH, ITS SUPPLIERS, OR ANYONE ELSE INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DELIVERING THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, SERVICES AND MATERIALS CONTAINED HEREIN, BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBILE FOR THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICES AND MATERIALS PROVIDED ON THIS SITE; THEY ALSO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS SITE. ALL INFORMATION, SERVICES AND MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE LIMITATIONS SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL AND ACCESS TO THIS SITE WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED TO YOU ABSENT SUCH LIMITATIONS.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Millennium Health’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Millennium Health does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Millennium Health may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Millennium Health does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Millennium Health has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Millennium Health of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Millennium Health may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Millennium Health and its affiliates, employees, officers, directors, agents, servants and representatives of each from any liability, loss, claim, suit, damage, and expense (including reasonable attorneys´ fees and expenses) related to your violation of these terms and conditions or your posting of any material to this site.
9. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of California and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- This information may include, but is not limited to: First name, last name, position or job title, company or organization name, email address, phone numbers, city, state or region, and medical practice specialty.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
Do Not Track Signals
We do not honor do not track signals and cannot guarantee that sites we link to or that are link to us do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Third Party Behavioral Tracking
We allow and implement third party behavioral tracking.
Children’s Information and COPPA
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children. The content of our Website is not intended for, or directed to, children. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use or access our Website at any time or in any manner.