Urine Drug Testing Supports Addiction Treatment
Highly accurate, quantitative results delivered quickly for accountability and support along the road to recovery.
Test results provide drug-specific identification to support clinicians treating patients with substance use disorders. Millennium UDTSM offers an extensive test menu of more than 95 drugs and metabolites for prescription medications and illicit substances and provides:
- Objective clinical data to help identify possible relapse and support ongoing treatment
- Monitoring of prescription medications utilized in Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Detection of non-prescribed medications or illicit substances
- Detection of emerging substances of abuse, like synthetic cannabinoids (Spice) and synthetic cathinones (Bath Salts)
- Identification of medications that may result in a drug-drug interaction
Learn more on drug testing for addiction treatment from the American Society of Addiction Medicine.
Request Information on Millennium UDT
Health Care Providers, use the form below to learn more about quantitative urine drug testing with Millennium UDT.