Medication monitoring with urine drug testing (UDT) is a key clinical tool providing clinicians with objective information to support decisions about medication therapy. Millennium UDTSM can help clinicians:
- Monitor and support decisions about medication therapy, particularly controlled substances
- Identify recent use of prescription medications, non-prescribed medications and illicit substances
- Detect medications that may result in a drug-drug interaction
- Advocate for and communicate with patients about individual treatment plans
- Identify possible illicit drug or medication abuse, misuse or diversion
Learn more about drug testing for general practice from assessment guidelines offered by clinical experts.
Contact us to learn more about urine drug testing for general practice clinicians with Millennium Health.
Learn more about urine drug testing in mental health or pain management.