Medication Monitoring with Urine Drug Testing for Workers’ Compensation
Helping clinicians improve claimant outcomes
Up to 86% of all workers’ compensation claimants receive opioids for pain management.1 Medication monitoring for workers comp provides important objective information to clinicians prescribing opioids and other controlled substances for the treatment of injured workers. Millennium urine drug testing (UDT)SM delivers drug specific identification and quantification to support improved clinical decision-making based on objective results.
Millennium UDT can help clinicians
- Monitor and support decisions about medication therapy, particularly controlled substances
- Identify recent use of prescription medications, non-prescribed medications and illicit substances
- Detect medications that may result in a drug-drug interaction
- Advocate for and communicate with patients about individual treatment plans
- Identify possible illicit drug or medication abuse, misuse or diversion
View the findings of a recent study on how quantitative drug testing can help prescribers reduce medication associated risks in injured workers on chronic opioid therapy and reduce costs for payers.2
Download the Worker’s Compensation Referral Form here. After filling it out, please fax the completed form to (858) 227-9766.
Millennium will contact you within 24-48 hours to complete your referral request. If you have any questions, please contact the Workers Compensation Department at (877) 451-3534.
Request Information on Millennium UDT
Health Care Providers, use the form below to learn more about quantitative urine drug testing with Millennium UDT.