Seasoned IT professional with over twenty years of experience within a diverse range of industries including healthcare, media and non-profits. Henderson has a proven track record of success in strategic planning, technology development, cybersecurity, and product commercialization.
In his role as CIO for leading Life Sciences company, Millennium Health located within San Diego’s biotech hub, Henderson recently oversaw the successful development and implementation of an intuitive online drug test ordering platform that will transform the way clinicians improve patient care and ensure compliance. This innovative new technology leverages over 10 years of laboratory excellence proprietary data intelligence and clinical expertise to offer comprehensive insight to benefit patients, payers and customers nationwide.
Henderson has a demonstrated history of affecting broad-scale transformation across complex organizations, resulting in increased strategic advantages while reducing expenses. Previously, Henderson was the chief information officer at GenomeDx Biosciences where he led the digital transformation of the company’s business processes. Prior to that, he was the chief information officer at Sequenom Inc., where he was part of the executive team that commercialized their ground breaking non-invasive prenatal diagnostic test. He also held leadership roles CBS Corporation and Paramount Pictures Corporation, supporting world wide global IT operations as well as several mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures.
Past Speaker Presentations and Accolades Include:
- Dreamforce 2017 – Break out session presenter at com’s flagship conference that brings together thought leaders, industry pioneers and thousands of IT professionals
- HMG Strategy’s CIO Executive Leadership Summit – Panelist at this annual event which addresses critical trends that are shaping the agenda for today’s technology executive
- San Diego Chapter of the Society for Information Management – Presenter for this premier professional membership association for the world’s top technology leaders
- Member of the San Diego State University Fowler College of Business, Management Information Systems Advisory Board
- Member of DocuSign’s Healthcare and Life Sciences Advisory Board
- Winner of San Diego Business Journal’s Top Tech Awards, 2015 Small Public Company Category