Millennium Health is committed to promoting responsible, medically necessary testing and providing health care providers with evidence-based education to support clinical decision making.
Millennium Health’s comprehensive, customized solutions provide accurate results backed by scientific data, delivered with unsurpassed service and support. We help health care providers optimize the use of medications by delivering timely, accurate, clinically actionable information to inform the right treatment decision for each patient.
As a company committed to clinical excellence and compliance, we pledge to:
- Adhere to the highest standards of responsible and ethical business practices
- Fully comply with all applicable federal health care program requirements guiding the operations of clinical laboratories
- Operate an effective compliance program
- Maintain policies designed to comply with all aspects of the laws and regulations governing interactions with health care providers, most notably the Stark Law and Anti-Kickback Statute
- Enforce policies and procedures designed to help ensure claims for federal health care program reimbursement for government reimbursed services are based on medical necessity, and consistent within applicable coverage rules, including National and Local Coverage Determinations
- Never falsely promote Millennium Health’s products or services, or improperly influence, induce, or incent health care providers to use our products and services
Millennium Health has established four methods to contact us if you have any compliance related questions or concerns:
- The Millennium Health Compliance Hotline:
- The Millennium Health Compliance email:
- The Millennium Health Compliance web portal:
- The Millennium Health Compliance Officer:
(858) 451-3534 x1419
Millennium Health maintains Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) certification and College of American Pathologists (CAP) accreditation.