Accurate Urine Drug Testing
Using LC-MS/MS Technology
Medication monitoring with Millennium UDT utilizes proprietary testing methodologies designed to support improved clinical decision-making based on objective information that helps clinicians:
- Monitor and support decisions about medication therapy, particularly controlled substances
- Identify recent use of prescription medications, non-prescribed medications and illicit substances
- Detect medications that may result in a drug-drug interaction
- Advocate for and communicate with patients about individual treatment plans
- Identify possible illicit drug use, medication misuse or diversion
Looking for an alternative option
to urine drug testing?
A Tour of Our Drug Testing Laboratory
Definitive UDT with Millennium Health
Offers a Number of Important Advantages
What is Definitive UDT?
Definitive UDT is used when medically necessary to identify specific medications, illicit substances and metabolites. Definitive testing is performed at Millennium Health with liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry (LC-MS/MS) and provides quantitative results (numerical concentration levels of drug in the sample). Definitive UDT may also be referred to as “confirmation” testing.
Definitive UDT may be reasonable and necessary based on patient specific indications, including historical use, medication response and clinical assessment, when accurate results are necessary to make clinical decisions.
Our Comprehensive Report
Our patient report, known as the RADAR® Report, provides clinically actionable information:
- Clinical interpretation comments on results to better inform clinical decision making
- Easy to recognize “Attention Needed” icon highlighting when consultation with a toxicologist is recommended
- Historical results table displaying current and up to five previous test results
- Reported in-office point-of-care test results
- Customizable report settings that meet the needs of individual practices
Consult with our expert toxicologists and clinical pharmacists available for real-time discussion, results interpretation, education and training Monday through Friday on the RADAR Hotline (866) 866-0605
Request Information on Millennium UDT
Contact us to learn more about urine drug testing with Millennium UDT.