Millennium Health has taken significant steps to reduce the costs of urine drug testing, including negotiating in‐network status with most major insurance companies, establishing financial support programs for patients with or without insurance, and working compassionately with those patients who cannot afford to pay for our services. For many patients with insurance, however, individual insurance plans, including governmental programs, may hold the patients responsible for a portion of the Health Plans covered service.
Urine Drug Testing
- Lab: Controlled Substance Monitoring and Drugs of Abuse Testing (L36668)
- Billing and Coding: Lab: Controlled Substance Monitoring and Drugs of Abuse Testing (A55001)
- Noridian Healthcare Solutions, LLC. “MolDX: Pharmacogenomics Testing (L38335).”
- Billing and Coding: MolDX: Pharmacogenomics Testing (A57384)
- Noridian Healthcare Solutions, LLC. “Genetic Testing for Hypercoagulability / Thrombophilia (Factor V Leiden, Factor II Prothrombin, and MTHFR) (L36155).”
- Billing and Coding: MolDX: Genetic Testing for Hypercoagulability / Thrombophilia (Factor V Leiden, Factor II Prothrombin, and MTHFR) (A57423)
Our Patient Billing Policies and Programs
How Millennium Health Partners with Payers
Insurance Payments Made Directly to Your Patients
Some insurers may send the insurance payment for Millennium Health’s services directly to patients. Patients that receive a check for services provided by Millennium are responsible for forwarding this payment to Millennium Health. Please write on the back of the check “Pay to Millennium Health,” include a signature and mail to Millennium Health at the address below:
Millennium Health, LLC
PO Box 844468
Dallas, TX 75284
If patients do not forward the payments to Millennium, Millennium may send these patients to an outside collection agency.
Patient Payment Support Options and Financial Support Program
Millennium Health understands the difficult circumstances some patients may experience with out-of-pocket costs and will work with them to structure affordable payment plans and, in appropriate situations, offer financial assistance programs.
Millennium Health will send a Statement of Account to patients who are responsible for deductibles, coinsurance, co‐payments or other balance as set forth above. The following payment options, which are subject to change, may apply:
- Payment Plan. Millennium Health may enter into a payment plan for outstanding balances; eligibility shall be individually determined.
- Patient Financial Assistance Program. Patients unable to afford to pay for our services may be eligible for financial support to help with testing costs. Millennium Health encourages those patients who may not be able to pay fully for Millennium Health’s services to contact us for an assessment of eligibility for financial support in accordance with federal guidelines.
All patients are encouraged to contact Millennium Health’s Patient Billing Services if they have questions or concerns about their bill by sending a secure email to PatientBillingServices@millenniumhealth.com or by phone at (877) 451‐7337 on Monday through Friday, from 6:00AM – 5:00PM Pacific Time.
All information subject to change without notice.